We’ve just taken delivery of a huge range of Control Techniques Unidrive M200 drives to make us the largest stockist of the Unidrive M in the UK. We have drives from 0.25kW to 110kW ready for immediate despatch.
Commander SK Phase Out
Control Techniques recently announced the phase out of their Commander SK ranges. Whilst we can still support you way into the future with your SK drives, lead times and prices will begin to increase at the end of January so if you are not ready to upgrade, we recommend getting your critical spare drives ASAP.
Replacing an SK drive with an M200 is quick, easy and straightforward
• Designed specifically to replace the SK – exact same number of programmable inputs and outputs with the same default out of the box configuration
• Virtually identical parameter set so there’s no need to learn a new manufacturer’s way of naming or structuring things
• All the same great features of the Commander SK but with enhancements, for greater stability, protection and robustness
• The M200 drives are the same size or smaller than their SK counterparts. When the drive is smaller you can fit them in the same space with the help of mounting adaptors so there’s no need to do any drilling to match the SK mounting holes.
• The free Unidrive M Connect software automatically converts your Commander SK parameter set to be loaded into the M200
Get in touch with us for more information or view the Unidrive M in our online store.